Re: Trouble Ticketing software

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 16:07:30 -0800

> Raed Mounir wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I know this might be off point & may be should not be posted to this mailing
> list but anyway I'd appreciate the help if anybody can. We are looking now
> into implementing a more sophisticated Trouble Ticketing Software ( also
> commonly called help desk software ) that allows better management of our
> online support. What would you recommend specially that we are using Emerald
> as our billing/service control software, so we'd need a software that will
> interface with Emerald with the least problems possible.
>
> Thanks & sorry again for posting a message that is not directly relevant.

Its actually related and Emerald has an easy to use call tracking
system built into it. If you look on the User edit screen, incidents
tab, you can track incidents for the account. This is the same
concept as a trouble ticketing system and intergrates and the service
level.

If you would like to see more features in it (be reasonable, now), let us
know and we'll look into it.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com