RE: Trouble Ticketing software

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 17:18:39 -0600

You do have "incidents" in Emerald.. We find it very usefull.. and could me
made more usefull with a few ASP pages..

On Tuesday, January 20, 1998 5:01 PM, Raed Mounir
[SMTP:rmounir@intouch.com] wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I know this might be off point & may be should not be posted to this
mailing list but anyway I'd appreciate the help if anybody can. We are
looking now into implementing a more sophisticated Trouble Ticketing
Software ( also commonly called help desk software ) that allows better
management of our online support. What would you recommend specially that
we are using Emerald as our billing/service control software, so we'd need
a software that will interface with Emerald with the least problems
possible.