[Emerald] Setting ALL dollars to zero

Malcolm Joosse (malcolm@hotlinesupport.com)
Tue, 25 May 2004 17:34:17 +1000

Subject: [Emerald] Setting ALL dollars to zero
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 17:34:17 +1000
From: "Malcolm Joosse" <malcolm@hotlinesupport.com>

This may sound weird, but we have been using Emerald for about 5 years to do our authentication, but we have never billed through Emerald. We are using version of Emerald 4.5.6 and RadiusNT 2.5.x on SQL2000/Win2000. What I need to do is Zero all the dollar amounts in our SQL database as we want to start to use Emerald for billing. We do not want to loose the call history or data as we need this info. We ran a test invoice and one of our clients was test invoiced
$746,000.00 due to all the old call history, we would like to see this read $0. Can anyone help please Thanks Malcolm

---