Re: [Emerald] Setting ALL dollars to zero

Monica Zimmerman (monicaz@pinehurst.net)
Wed, 26 May 2004 21:59:31 -0400

From: "Monica Zimmerman" <monicaz@pinehurst.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Setting ALL dollars to zero
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 21:59:31 -0400

I think you're best off getting some support for this. I'm not an expert but I would think you would set all customer billedthru dates to the date they have actually been billed thru for real and set the expire dates all using SQL statements. Then I would clear the balance field in the masteraccount. There might be more, and IEA might have different recommendations to get the billing cycles current and paid up.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Malcolm Joosse" <malcolm@hotlinesupport.com> To: <emerald@iea-software.com> Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 3:34 AM Subject: [Emerald] Setting ALL dollars to zero

This may sound weird, but we have been using Emerald for about 5 years to do our authentication, but we have never billed through Emerald. We are using version of Emerald 4.5.6 and RadiusNT 2.5.x on SQL2000/Win2000. What I need to do is Zero all the dollar amounts in our SQL database as we want to start to use Emerald for billing. We do not want to loose the call history or data as we need this info. We ran a test invoice and one of our clients was test invoiced $746,000.00 due to all the old call history, we would like to see this read $0. Can anyone help please Thanks Malcolm

---