RE: [Emerald] Users online - userid not a link

Jason (newlandj@areatech.com)
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 21:53:24 -0500

From: "Jason" <newlandj@areatech.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Users online - userid not a link
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 21:53:24 -0500

Thank you for the explanation. As usual, once I have it spelled out to me it makes perfect sense. I will follow up with our upstream provider to see if they can send us the Acct ID back.

Thank You Dale,

Jason

-----Original Message----- From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com] On Behalf Of Ronnie Franklin Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2004 10:21 PM To: emerald@iea-software.com Subject: RE: [Emerald] Users online - userid not a link

No jab, Just a pun... As who really reads all the changes.txt and pays full attention to them? I saw what it said, but didn't understand it until the problem appeared. If it had been in Bold and RED I might have notice it.

Ronnie