RE: [Emerald] Users online - userid not a link

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 09:34:43 -0700

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Users online - userid not a link
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 09:34:43 -0700

> No jab, Just a pun... As who really reads all the changes.txt and
> pays full
> attention to them? I saw what it said, but didn't understand it until the
> problem appeared. If it had been in Bold and RED I might have notice it.

Its amazing the double-standard of documentation and things liks this. We just get drilled for not having everything in the docs, but atleast 80% of the questions we get are in the docs. Oh well, it just makes support contracts that much easier to sell. :)

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X
__________________________________________ IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com