[Emerald] customer account login

Monica Zimmerman (monicaz@pinehurst.net)
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 00:06:48 -0400

From: "Monica Zimmerman" <monicaz@pinehurst.net>
Subject: [Emerald] customer account login
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 00:06:48 -0400

Is there any plan to not allow a customer to change the value of their payment in their Account Center?

We had a customer who owed for a quarter - say $59.00. They logged in to pay by cc and only chose to pay $12! Then it moved all their dates forward 3 months.

In a case like this should we be monitoring account balances, etc. Then go in and void that invoice and only make it for a month or however long?? What's the best way to tackle this type of situation??

Thanks!