RE: [Emerald] operator group

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:48:51 -0800

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] operator group
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:48:51 -0800

> That worked!! Now I just need this operator to be allowed to
> enter a credit
> card - was that part of the MBR act too? If so is there another object I
> need to add? I think I understand this so if I could at least
> see what all the groups are I'd appreciate it.

Yes, that was in there as well. :) My concerne is enter vs. edit/view. I'm guessing you don't want them to be able to edit/view the current CC information, but rather replace the CC information.

The files for cc edit are below:

mbr_cc_add.ews mbr_cc_edit.ews mbr_cc_f.ews mbr_cc_save.ews

There currently is NOT a way to give change without giving/requiring read access to the CC information as well. If thats what you want, it will require custom work on our side. :(

Dale