Re: [Emerald] operator group

Monica Zimmerman (monicaz@pinehurst.net)
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:32:58 -0500

From: "Monica Zimmerman" <monicaz@pinehurst.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] operator group
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:32:58 -0500

Thanks. We'll give a try with them to have access to read the cc info. We do know the people and we don't just let anyone be a reseller of our services. Also they are the one signing up the information so if they were dishonest they'd already have the information. They are a reputable sales store so we'll give this a try. Thanks.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com> To: <emerald@iea-software.com> Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 12:48 PM Subject: RE: [Emerald] operator group