Re: [Emerald] reports

Monica Zimmerman (monicaz@pinehurst.net)
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:17:38 -0500

From: "Monica Zimmerman" <monicaz@pinehurst.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] reports
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:17:38 -0500

Did you scroll down? I noticed some reports have a blank first page and then if you scroll down you see the data. For a long time I thought one report was returning nothing but it really was.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gulam Chagani" <gulam@catsgroup.com> To: <emerald@iea-software.com> Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 9:39 AM Subject: Re: [Emerald] reports