RE: [Emerald] Getting emailed when mbr/service gets cancelled.

Jason Newland (newlandj@areatech.com)
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:40:55 -0600

From: "Jason Newland" <newlandj@areatech.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Getting emailed when mbr/service gets cancelled.
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:40:55 -0600

I'm not aware of any automated way, and it did take several reminders to get people to start using the incidents in Emerald.

Who ever closes an account, can just take an extra minute to create an incident on it. If you want, create an incident type called cancellation, and assign accountings e-mail to it. Then when the account is closed/cancelled, the incident will be forwarded to accounting automatically.

Jason

-----Original Message----- From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com] On Behalf Of Billy Huddleston Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 10:31 AM To: emerald@iea-software.com Subject: Re: [Emerald] Getting emailed when mbr/service gets cancelled.

How did you do that? We're wanting it automatically done. Also, the scheduler needs to notify when it deactivates account do to it being closed.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Newland" <newlandj@areatech.com> To: <emerald@iea-software.com> Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 11:17 AM Subject: RE: [Emerald] Getting emailed when mbr/service gets cancelled.