[Emerald] Call Table Nightly processing

Jeffrey M Donley (jeffd@lmf.net)
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:38:32 -0500

From: "Jeffrey M Donley" <jeffd@lmf.net>
Subject: [Emerald] Call Table Nightly processing
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:38:32 -0500

Hi List, I have Emerald Version 4.5.0.4. Has anyone experienced the annoying Call Table Nightly processing never finishing? The task has been running for about a month. I have had trouble with this before and emerald staff supplied me with a gbe.dll to correct it. It seems the problem has returned.

Jeff