[Emerald] Batch invoicing keeps billing all Master Accounts again and again...

NCKCN (admin@nckcn.com)
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:09:32 -0500

From: "NCKCN" <admin@nckcn.com>
Subject: [Emerald] Batch invoicing keeps billing all Master Accounts again and again...
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:09:32 -0500

Using Emerald 2.5.342 and according to the documentation, you should be able to run batch invoice any number of times during a billing cycle to obtain the latest invoice on any service new to the system. However, every time we run the Batch invoicing, it keeps billing the next month, then the next month ad infintum... For example, I have run the Batch 3 times in the last 3 days. Now every single Master account is billed out until the end of December! This won't work, since it essentially makes it impossible to Batch new invoices at all. Do you have to invoice each Service by hand then? Do you have to restrict the Date to the current date each time you Batch and not use Auto Batch? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Todd