Re: [Emerald] Batch invoicing keeps billing all Master Accounts again and again...

Tommy Cheng (tommycheng@pcmagic.net)
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:32:28 -0700

From: "Tommy Cheng" <tommycheng@pcmagic.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Batch invoicing keeps billing all Master Accounts again and again...
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:32:28 -0700

Why don't you limit the date for future batch to 30 days?

That option is in Admin.

----- Original Message ----- From: "NCKCN" <admin@nckcn.com> To: "Emerald ListServ" <emerald@iea-software.com> Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 7:09 AM Subject: [Emerald] Batch invoicing keeps billing all Master Accounts again and again...

> Using Emerald 2.5.342 and according to the documentation, you should be
able
> to run batch invoice any number of times during a billing cycle to obtain
> the latest invoice on any service new to the system. However, every time
we
> run the Batch invoicing, it keeps billing the next month, then the next
> month ad infintum... For example, I have run the Batch 3 times in the last
3
> days. Now every single Master account is billed out until the end of
> December! This won't work, since it essentially makes it impossible to
Batch