Re: [Emerald] Sent date on the Invoice Field.

Jason Newland (newlandj@areatech.com)
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 08:50:19 -0500

From: "Jason Newland" <newlandj@areatech.com>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Sent date on the Invoice Field.
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 08:50:19 -0500

Well, I guess it comes down to trust. What we do is do not mark the statement as printed unless you have printed and mailed it. Pretty simple. In the end we still have a contingent of customers that tell us we didn't send them a bill, but we KNOW we did, however, instead of arguing with the customer, we inform them that this is the perfect reason to use ACH or CC auto payment. :)

Jason

----- Original Message ----- From: "Volven D'souza" <volven@cats-net.com> To: <emerald@iea-software.com> Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 1:14 AM Subject: [Emerald] Sent date on the Invoice Field.

> Dear All,
>
> We have been using Emerald management Suite for a number of years now.
> Generally pretty satisfied and have been upgrading to newer versions as
and
> when required.
>
> Currently, we are faced with a challenge, which we need inputs from all of
> you..
>
> in the version 2.5 we had the option of seeing the sent date on the
Invoice
> Tab, this would help us confirm that the invoices were genuinely emailed
> the clients. Ever since we moved to Version 4, there is no way we have
found
> to confirm this. This has been putting us in the defensive all the time
when
> clients say that they did not receive the statements or Invoices.
>
> We have to accept the blame, since there is no way we can confirm if the
> client is lieing or its the accounts clerk.
>
> Hope to see some answers to this challenge.
>
> Regards
>
> Volven

> This is a user supported list. If you require assistance from IEA
Software's