[Emerald] Sent date on the Invoice Field.

Volven D'souza (volven@cats-net.com)
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:14:01 +0300

From: "Volven D'souza" <volven@cats-net.com>
Subject: [Emerald] Sent date on the Invoice Field.
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:14:01 +0300

Dear All,

We have been using Emerald management Suite for a number of years now. Generally pretty satisfied and have been upgrading to newer versions as and when required.

Currently, we are faced with a challenge, which we need inputs from all of you..

in the version 2.5 we had the option of seeing the sent date on the Invoice Tab, this would help us confirm that the invoices were genuinely emailed to the clients. Ever since we moved to Version 4, there is no way we have found to confirm this. This has been putting us in the defensive all the time when clients say that they did not receive the statements or Invoices.

We have to accept the blame, since there is no way we can confirm if the client is lieing or its the accounts clerk.

Hope to see some answers to this challenge.

Regards

Volven