RE: [Emerald] Batch Credit Card Export with Authorize.net

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 09:53:33 -0700

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Batch Credit Card Export with Authorize.net
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 09:53:33 -0700

> 2|2|27|The transaction resulted in an AVS m
> ismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of
> cardholder.|xxxxx|N|xxxxxx|xxxx
> ||19.90|CC|auth_capture|xxx||xxxxxxx||xxxxxxx|||xx
> ','20030702 16:58:46','20030702 16:58:50')}
> Jul 02 16:58:50 2003 [INFO]: Task ccexport (ID:120) - Error - Too
> few fields in
> this record [file:<Realtime> ln:1 2|2|27|The transaction resulted
> in an AVS mism
> atch. The address provided does not match billing address of
> cardholder.|xxxxxx|
> N|xxxxxxxxx|xxx||19.90|CC|auth_capture|xxx||xxxxxxx||xxxxxxxxxxxx|||xxxxx
> 16:58:46 2003
> -->
>
> It appears, and I could be reading this wrong, but it appears the the task
> scheduler for the ccexport task is missing a field or something? .. Not

Well, its actually your Authorize.net account thats missing something. :) If you go into your Authorize.net account, Click on settings, Direct Response, you'll see "Default Field Separator". The default setting for this is Comma Seperated, which is the top option. As you can see from the above debug your's is set to |. Therefore, the entire response is seen as one field (since there is not commas, and commas are what Emerald is configured to look for) and thus the two few fields error.

If your change your Authorize.net direct response Default Field Separator back to a comma, everything should start working again.

> sure.. But I did notice that when I goto Admin Scheduler I get this ERROR
> message: "File Missing/Access error on C:/Program
> Files/Emerald45/Web/admin/denied_edition.ews" ..
>
> Any insight on this message? This could very well be the cause of my
> problems.

No. This is just a display issue and has nothing to do with the problem. You have a standard edition license key and the standard edition doesn't have the feature to define new task types. This was fixed in 4.5.5 I believe.

Dale