RE: [Emerald] Problem With Calls Summary Batch

Jay Stewart (sourdough@muskeg.net)
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 23:46:06 -0700

From: "Jay Stewart" <sourdough@muskeg.net>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Problem With Calls Summary Batch
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 23:46:06 -0700

Thanks for the information. How can I tell what version I'm running? I purchased Emerald last June, but didn't start using it until this January. If I'm Pre 4.5 Do I have to pay to upgrade?

Jay

-----Original Message----- From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com] On Behalf Of Dale E. Reed Jr. Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2003 11:25 PM To: emerald@iea-software.com Subject: RE: [Emerald] Problem With Calls Summary Batch

> I am having problems with the Calls summary batch running with
> an endless loop.

> Anyone seen this problem before? Any advice on how I should
> deal with this?

It was a problem in 4.5.2 that was fixed in 4.5.3 and higher:

Emerald 4.5.3

* Fixed a problem with the summary where unknown AccountIDs from the calls
  table could cause an endless loop when processing the daily summary.
  Summary (non-preview) will also give more details as to the progress
  when ran in interactive mode via the web interface.

Dale

This is a user supported list. If you require assistance from IEA Software's Support Engineers, please check out our Support resources at http://www.iea-software.com/support.

For more information about this list (including removal) go to: http://www.iea-software.com/support/maillists/liststart