RE: [Emerald] Problem With Calls Summary Batch

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 23:24:31 -0700

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Problem With Calls Summary Batch
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 23:24:31 -0700

> I am having problems with the Calls summary batch running with
> an endless loop.

> Anyone seen this problem before? Any advice on how I should
> deal with this?

It was a problem in 4.5.2 that was fixed in 4.5.3 and higher:

Emerald 4.5.3

* Fixed a problem with the summary where unknown AccountIDs from the calls
  table could cause an endless loop when processing the daily summary.
  Summary (non-preview) will also give more details as to the progress
  when ran in interactive mode via the web interface.

Dale