Re: [Emerald] Problem With Calls Summary Batch

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:09:08 -0700

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Problem With Calls Summary Batch
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:09:08 -0700

> Thanks for the information. How can I tell what version I'm running? I

You can go to /status on your web server and it will tell you the version of the server and the modules.

> purchased Emerald last June, but didn't start using it until this
> January. If I'm Pre 4.5 Do I have to pay to upgrade?

You can check with our sales group to find out if you qualify for a free upgrade to Emerald 4.5 if you have 4.0. To find out more information about 4.0 to 4.5, see the changes.txt file at:

ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/emeraldv4/changes.txt

Dale