[Emerald] Radius 2.5 Connect-Info Question

Network Operations (admin@isoc.net)
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 16:24:34 -0500

From: "Network Operations" <admin@isoc.net>
Subject: [Emerald] Radius 2.5 Connect-Info Question
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 16:24:34 -0500

I have never gotten Connect-Info to work properly and cannot find anything that helps in the archives.

When in debuging view I see the response from my modem pool
(Total control HiperArc) listed as Connect-Info = 53333 for example. Yet in the SQL insert statement the value 34 is written to the serverports table.

Naturally in the Online view, the 33 is displayed.

So, how do I get the 53333 translation of 34 written to the database?

The Connect-Info Attribute exists: type integer name 3com/USR Type 36899

and the attribute values exist, I believe I had to add these to get as far as I am now.

Thanks John