Re: [Emerald] Post.Office Form Customization?

Eric ( ejensen@accnorwalk.com )
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 13:48:42 -0400

A correction in my previous email....
Emerald does use the email address that you specify when adding the service.
It would still be beneficial if Emerald can use the additional E-mail
address in Post.Office.
thanks,
Eric