Re: [Emerald] Post.Office Form Customization?

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 11:16:19 -0700

Eric wrote:

> A correction in my previous email....
> Emerald does use the email address that you specify when adding the service.
> It would still be beneficial if Emerald can use the additional E-mail
> address in Post.Office.

We are looking into adding alias support in the next major update of
Emerald. There actually are a couple of current Email systems that
support this, including the LDAP enabled Netscape Messaging Server.
Unfortunately, the Older Netscape (based on the Post.Office forms) is
severly limited, and is already EOLed by Netscape. Therefore, I
doubt we will be adding any additional features for the old
forms support, except for bug fixes.