Re: [Emerald] Expiration "slipping"

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 10:43:16 -0700

"David V. Brenner" wrote:

> Have you come up with a possible explanation for the problem we are having
> with expiration and billed-thru dates? Is there anything that could
> possibly trigger an those fields to inherit the creation date of an MBR?

The only thing I can think about is in certain situations, Emerald will
default in data into the expire field if, for example, the expire is
blank and the user is in a Renewal billing cycle. However, in all
cases, it brings up a dialog box first that tells you that the date
was incorrect. Earlier version of Emerald (like 2.5.261) had a bug
in this area where it would update the fields incorrectly.