Re: [Emerald] MegaPOP

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 10:57:11 -0700

Ed Miller wrote:

> > Go Into Enterprise Manager, drill down into your Emerald Database
> > and double click the calls table. Click the Advanced Options button
> > and on the Primary tab (the first one) click remove. Then re-add the
> > following fields in the following order:
> >
> > AcctSessionID
> > NASIdentifier
> > AcctStatusType
> > Username
> >
> > and click save.
>
> Thanks for the start but i have a problem.
>
> I do not have Username in the list of selections. I have UsernameOld but
> that is not used anymore.
> How do I get Username in the list so I can enter it as a kay?

When you changed the size of your username field by renaming it and
adding a new column, the column was added as allowing NULLS (its the
only way you could add it). Unfotunately, you can't add columns that
allow NULL to a key. :(

You would have to create a new table, copy the data into it, and drop
the old one to fix this problem.