Re: [Emerald] SQL woes with emerald and radius

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 26 May 1999 09:26:33 -0700

> Darren Clissold wrote:
> We recently had our server go down due to a disk failure.
> I now have a new server up but there are a couple of problems.
> The database was on another machine that was having hardware problems
> so we transfered it to the new one.
> Everyone is logging in on modems OK and getting validated for email.

It looks like you did not get all of the objects transferred. You might
be able to re-run the insttabs.sql and instproc.sql scripts to re-create
them, but I would be more concerned about the lost data.