Re: Calls Online not accurate 2.5.124

John Lange ( radadmin@palacenet.net )
Thu, 09 Jul 1998 11:21:49 -0500

HI

The problem is with the version of Com O/S you are using. 3.8b17 does NOT
send the port address with the stop record, so Emerald doens NOT associate
the stop.

You need to down grade your Com O/S to make it work properly.

Lucent will put the port address back in with version 3.8b18 when it is
ready. Then all will be well again.

This is why I have not upgraded my PM3's yet.

JOhn :}

At 11:06 AM 7/9/1998 -0400, you wrote:
>We just upgraded to 2.5.124 from 1.16.xx (NT4.0, SP3, latest ODBC driver
>(3.5??), ODBC mode, Access '97 enhanced database) and we are very pleased.
>One problem. When a user is disconnected due to bad phone line, etc., the
>Calls Online query leaves the user active and does not insert a stop
>record. Our PM3s (ComOS 3.8b17) see that the user has disconnected. But
>when the user dials back, he cannot login as concurrency control sees that
>he is still "active", and a reject 14 is inserted into RadLogs. Manual
>Calls Update and Concurrency were enabled. ServerPorts populated. All else
>appears normal.
>
>We have disabled concurrency control until this is resolved. Help!
>
>TIA,
>

>*********
>Michael G. Minnich, President Access Visions Corporation
>Voice: 937.593.7177 x.126 Fax: 937.592.4165

John C. Lange, Sr. PALACE dot NET, INC.
microjl@palacenet.net MICRO-TECH Computers, Inc.
608.742.1601 & 6980 2800 New Pinery Road
http://www.palacenet.net/ Portage, WI 53901
Visit our online store @ http://www.microt.com/
Authorized iPSwitch WebVar @ http://www.microt.com/iPSwitch/index.html

--- __o