Re: Calls Online not accurate 2.5.124

James B. Hrdy ( (no email) )
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 11:56:02 -0500

If your database and administration area are set up correctly AND the NAS sends the information the calls online will work correctly.

By watching the debug information, or logging it to a file a looking at it later
you can see where things are hanging up.

> It does the same thing to us... so we stopped
> using this feature. :(
>
> RadiusNT will not allow the user to login... because
> it thinks they are still logged on... you have to
> clear their entry out manually... in the ServerPorts
> table... I believe it's a bug.
>

> At 11:06 AM 7/9/98 -0400, you wrote:
> >We just upgraded to 2.5.124 from 1.16.xx (NT4.0, SP3, latest ODBC driver
> >(3.5??), ODBC mode, Access '97 enhanced database) and we are very
> >pleased. One problem. When a user is disconnected due to bad phone line,
> >etc., the Calls Online query leaves the user active and does not insert a
> >stop record. Our PM3s (ComOS 3.8b17) see that the user has disconnected.
> >But when the user dials back, he cannot login as concurrency control sees
> >that he is still "active", and a reject 14 is inserted into RadLogs.
> >Manual Calls Update and Concurrency were enabled. ServerPorts populated.
> >All else appears normal.
> >
> >We have disabled concurrency control until this is resolved. Help!
> >
> >TIA,
> >

> >*********
> >Michael G. Minnich, President Access Visions Corporation
> >Voice: 937.593.7177 x.126 Fax: 937.592.4165

James B. Hrdy
email: jhrdy@greensoft.com
web: http://www.greensoft.com/billing
GreenSoft Solutions, Inc.