'Duplicate' Master Billing Records
Greg Keys ( (no email) )
Thu, 14 May 1998 12:41:52 -0400
In the process of entering our accounts in a new Emerald installation, we
have run into the following problem:
1. An account is entered into Emerald (MBR and Subaccounts)
2. Another person (or the same, being very tired and loosing track) enters
the same MBR again and saves it.
3. When the second person attempts to enter a subaccount they are informed
that the login name is in use already.
4. The second person backs out and goes on to another customer.
5. When I go and search for last name Jones (or whatever) I find one MBR,
but when I run a script such as:
SELECT * FROM MasterAccounts
I get 2 records listed. (Also, and what brought all this to my attention,
the phantom second MBR shows up in the Expired Accounts Reports)
Any suggestions how to get rid of my Phantom MBR's ??
Gregory E. Keys
LoclNet (A Division of ESC Inc.)
Electro-data Systems Company Inc.