Re: Streaming Video Question

Mitchell B. Wagers ( (no email) )
Mon, 09 Mar 1998 08:36:23 -0800

Not much else needed, a Netshow server can pickup streams from other
netshow servers, EASILY. You will probably want to look at (depending on
the number of connections you will have) multicasting the broadcast (done
through a router, special config on the netshow server).

But, you will need to install the netshow server on the machines doing the
recording, unless you record that input to a file, then netshow can pick
that file up and broadcast it without relying on another server.

Congrats on the marriage...wish I was getting married!

Need more help? Email me!