Re: relay spam

Mitchell B. Wagers ( (no email) )
Mon, 02 Feb 1998 08:54:43 -0800

Actually, he tried to hit us again last night, so I put a block on just his
"username" and his email address. When he changes it on Hotmail, I'll
block that one too. Last night wasn't a problem except our machine had
some real problems with returning all of the mail that he sent, but at
least it wasn't delivered this time and now it doesn't get in at all...