Re: relay spam

Lloyd Brunt ( lloyd.brunt@net-shopper.co.uk )
Mon, 02 Feb 1998 14:09:24 +0000

At 08:29 pm 31/01/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Good luck with this one Mitch, The ones we got used an incrementing
>address. We've tried but he always finds a way back in. He does not
>relay off of us but he sends junk to our users regularly. We get the
>bounce off of AOL and Hotmail both. It's not like I can block the whole
>domains...
>--
John, you might want to look at the extended SPAM rejection capabilities of
NTMail which includes AI and banned word file. Should be some tool there to
help with this.

You can try the NTMail server for free by downloading it from our Web site
(URL below). You will also find information on our Web site about our
anti-virus, junk mail filtering, list server and Fax gateway options.

-Regards, Lloyd

Lloyd Brunt NTMail/NTList on http://www.ntmail.co.uk
Techincal Support NT Products on http://www.net-shopper.co.uk
Internet Shopper Sales Tel: +44 1275 340333, Fax: 340056