RE: Active Server Pages ADO

ken french ( frenchkc@gru.net )
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 11:54:48 -0500

Is the database "Access" or "SQL"?

-----Original Message-----
From: ACCS Internet
Sent: Monday, February 02, 1998 6:29 AM
To: ntisp@emerald.iea.com
Subject: Active Server Pages ADO

I have a question for anyone who may be in the know.
I am trying to modify records in a database that I am connecting
to through and ASP. It tells me that the Object or Database is
Read only and I am not sure exactly how to change this. I am
logging onto the site with admin privileges so I don't think it
is referring to the NTFS permissions. Also I think I have the code right to
allow me to write to the database. Anyone know what kind of Statement
is needed to open a database or object for write ability? Thanks,
-Jason Kallner
ACCS Internet Services
internet@accs.net