Re: Force IP address

Pacific Internet ( "Pacific )
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 13:57:08 +0800

YES JUST SET THE IP ADRESS IN THE TCP/IP SETTINGS ATATCHED TO THE MODEM
CONFIGURATION, I HAVE THAT RUNNING ON SEVERAL SERVERS AND LEASED LINES FOR
OVER A YEAR.
NOTE; IN THE ADVANCED SETTINGS FOR THE MODEM YOU NEED ALSO TO SET SOME
PARAMETERS (AT COMMANDS) SUCH AS DETECT NO DIAL TONE, RECEIVE ON AND YOU
HAVE TO SET A FICTIOUS DIAL NUMBER ( IF THEY HAVE A LEASED LIEN AND NOR
DIAL UP LINE)
BERNHARD