Re: Is any one using NTcrond Successfully?

Andras Tudos - Computronic, C3 ( (no email) )
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 16:36:51 +0200

We are using it with MRTG successfully (the older version). As far as I can
remember there were problems with choosing the installation directory, but
now it works fine and we run MRTG every 5 minutes and Netload every night
without problems.

I can tell you more details next week, since I am on vacation now and my
connection is via a notebook and a GSM phone.

Andras Tudos