Re: Is any one using NTcrond Successfully?

Brad Albrecht ( (no email) )
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 22:54:33 -0700

I had some trouble too. I tried to install it on both of my NT4 SP3
machines, and it would fault with Dr. Watson errors on both. I emailed the
author, but got no helpful reply. I then tried looking for something
else... I found several at shareware.com. The one that I am using is
Arcana Scheduler. Works great.. first time. Shareware for 30 days, then
$25. (according to the docs..)

Brad Albrecht
Computer Innovations Online
http://www.cio.net/
Skagit Valleys' Premier Internet Service Provider