Re: Bulk mail spaming , please help !!!

Allen Wisor ( Allen@nova1.net )
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 09:22:13 -0500

The exact same thing happened to me. I complained to the souce ISP
and it has stoped. But before it did they sent 13,000 spams in 48 hours.
all to aol users. If you contact me direct we can discuss this further.

-- Allen WisorAllen@nova1.netNova Internet Services, Inc.Ph(214)904-9600 Fx(214)357-1431