Re: IIS/Frontpage - Save results (permissions)

Eric Fagan ( (no email) )
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 21:17:26 -0600

Hi-
II was (am) simply confused by the fact that frontpage does not respond
as documented (haha, MS). I've done nothing but a generic install of NT &
Frontpage + SP3. The documentation indicates that anything written to the
"_private" directory is not WWW readable. I've found that to be incorrect.
I tried to make the appropriate adjustment to knock down IUSER priv's but
then I just got the errors. If I'm not mistaken, those files are already
Admin:F -- I had only switched IUSER from RWXD to just WXD without success.
Anyway, I'll give her another shot. Thanks-

Eric
mailserve@pdqnet.net