"DNS and BIND" book (was Re: Port of Bind With NT4-Unknowns)

Rick Kunze ( rkunze@colusanet.com )
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 19:04:02 -0700

The "DNS and BIND" book is well done. O'Reilly & Assoc. has a few books
I'd recommend. "DNS and BIND" is very good. "TCP/IP Network
Administration" is equally good. Adding "Building Internet FIREWALLS" to
your shelf would be a nice touch too.

I knew beans a few years ago, and I know slightly more than that now.
These three books are real nice to have.

Don't order them from ORA though. The Bookpool is the hot ticket.
www.bookpool.com

Rk