Re: Don't use Soft*Deposit!

Raymond S. Leventhal ( leventhal@flips.net )
Sat, 5 Jul 1997 11:30:50 -0400

We've been using PC-Charge from GO*Software.

Its 16bit native Windows, works really well with Dale's PC-Charge
external interface and the tech support is free (toll call to GA) and
very good. They're a small company with an easy to use product and
knowlegable folks on the phone. We're quite happy with it.

I purchased the product thru my merchant account broker, but you can buy
it directly for about $1K.

Go*Software
42 W. Montgomery Crossroad
Suite 0
Savannah GA 31406
(912)925-4048

And no, I dont work for them or represent them in any way...I just like
their product :)

| ---===================================--- |
| Raymond S. Leventhal |
| Florida's Internet Providing Services, Inc|
| South Florida's Friendliest ISP! |
| leventhal@flips.net |
| http://www.flips.net |
| ---===================================--- |

-----------------------------------
To: <emerald@emerald.iea.com>
Subject: Re: Don't use Soft*Deposit!
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 17:01:54 -0700

That brings up a good point. Is there any good windows based software for
credit card capturing? I too have some piece of junk that costs WAY too
much for what it does, when it feels like working.

Sounds like a simple program to write if one had the correct interface
standard...

Brad Albrecht
Computer Innovations Online
http://www.cio.net/
Skagit Valleys' Premier Internet Service Provider