Re: Don't use Soft*Deposit!

Jeff Woods ( jeff@delta.com )
Sat, 05 Jul 1997 10:44:06 -0400

The problem is that there's a LENGTHY and TORTUOUS approval process on the
part of VisaNet and First Data -- it's really nothing more than a simple
2400 baud comm program (which I've written many of, including Telix for
Windows -- it'd be cake to write). The problem is getting it APPROVED for
real commerce use, since VisaNet and other acceptance companies think its
more difficult than it really is. Understandable -- they're bankers, not
engineers. ;-)