Re: Don't use Soft*Deposit!

John Lange ( (no email) )
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 19:03:23 -0500

Must be a general problem with cc software companies. I called IC Verify
the other day and waited on hold 3 hours + 10 minutes for them to tell me
that it couldn't be their problem, call NOVUS...

YUCH

JOhn :}

John C. Lange, Sr. PALACE dot NET, INC.
microjl@palacenet.net MICRO-TECH Computers!
608.742.1601 & 6980 2800 New Pinery Road, Suite 10
http://www.palacenet.net/ Portage, WI 53901
http://www.microt.com/

--- __o
--- _-\<,_ FASTEST SERVICE IN TOWN