Re: Remote client connectivity

Ian Pizey ( ifpizey@kenora.com )
Wed, 02 Jul 1997 18:47:32 -0500

Thanks for the reply.

I was abe to figure it out. If the client is not getting a proper named
pipe connection it returns the no password message.
I have some detailed note to install these 95 clients, and have that
problem behind me.

however it seems that one question leads to another ;)

Can you think of any reason why the time online button would stop
working after working so well before. Is it tied to the month or to a
billing cycle?

Thanks