RE: Don't use Soft*Deposit!

Brian Connelly ( brian@genius.scsn.net )
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 18:33:08 -0400

Jeff, The ones that do not have the clue is the Bank you are dealing
with...
I went around the same process... SoftDeposit is correct... You just
have to ask the bank for the right information...

It took a long time for Me to get them straight... but once the bank had
their act together there was no problem !