Re: Modem Hangup

CIO Administrator ( (no email) )
Mon, 26 May 1997 20:22:10 -0700

It does now. FYI, page 6-16 in the Configuration Guie for Portmaster
Products will tell you exactly how to setup a USR v.Everything modem. The
parameters are already setup in the portmaster, you just need to tell it
what modem is on that port i.e.

set s0 modem usr-v34

will set port s0 to be a usr v.34 modem with the init string setup in the
Portmaster. Then save (save s0) and reset (reset s0) and it will
initialize the modem. be sure to set the port speed to 115200, and let
radius do the rest (account authentication, default timeout, etc)