RE: Service Pack 3

Kurt A. Butzin, DDS ( )
Thu, 15 May 1997 20:00:27 -0400

Funny, I'm in the process of downloading it from the FTP site right now, slowly, but its downing!

Kurt A. Butzin, DDS
Molarnet Technologies, Inc. (An Internet Solutions Provider),,,

-----Original Message-----
From: Daryl Banttari []
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 1997 7:38 PM
Subject: Service Pack 3

Looks like MS decided it was overwhelmed with requests for SP3, I can't
even try to download it anymore (ls -l shows no permissions.)

Could someone allow me to ftp it from them?
(private reply )

-- +|Daryl S. Banttari, CNE|||"Talk does not cook rice" - Chinese proverb|'Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left by | those who hustle.' - Abe Lincoln|'A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle' - Fr. James Keller|'There is a diminishing return on caution' - Me+