RE: Service Pack 3

Kurt A. Butzin, DDS ( kurt@molar.net )
Thu, 15 May 1997 20:00:27 -0400

Funny, I'm in the process of downloading it from the FTP site right now, slowly, but its downing!

Kurt A. Butzin, DDS
President
Molarnet Technologies, Inc. (An Internet Solutions Provider)

kurt@molar.net, kurt@butzin.com, postmaster@molar.net, webmaster@molar.net

http://www.butzin.com http://www.molar.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Daryl Banttari [SMTP:daryl@2ndlevel.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 1997 7:38 PM
To: ntisp@emerald.iea.com
Subject: Service Pack 3

Looks like MS decided it was overwhelmed with requests for SP3, I can't
even try to download it anymore (ls -l shows no permissions.)

Could someone allow me to ftp it from them?
(private reply mailto:daryl@2ndlevel.net )

TIA!

Daryl

-- +|Daryl S. Banttari, CNE|mailto:daryl@2ndlevel.net|http://www.2ndlevel.net/daryl|"Talk does not cook rice" - Chinese proverb|'Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left by | those who hustle.' - Abe Lincoln|'A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle' - Fr. James Keller|'There is a diminishing return on caution' - Me+