Re: Credit Card information

Jeff Woods ( )
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 12:51:00 -0500

At 08:23 AM 3/18/97 -0800, you wrote:

>> Can you followup, please, on why we get a CANNOT LOAD DLL when trying to
>> upgrade beyond 2.0.88? It doesn't say WHICH .DLL it cannot load, just an
>> ERROR 48, I think.
>Can you run the Emerald 2.1.0 administrator? Is it just the client?

Case in point. I don't know what you're talking about here. All I know
is that when we downloaded the from the beta directory and
replaced the old contents with the new, when running the new version, the
DLL error came up. I've never heard of v2.1 of anything -- I thought
everything was 2.0.xx where xx was around 80-100 or so.

>It could be the comdlg32.dll/comctl32.dll files. Do you have those?

I will have to check. It isn't *my* desktop that its running on.

>Around 2.0.90 a file dialog was added. Most people have that
>control. I'll make a new 2.0.2 full archive and add it.

Great -- thanks. For future reference, what is the proper version
numbering terminology that you'll be using henceforth?