Re: Credit Card information

Jeff Woods ( jeff@delta.com )
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 12:51:00 -0500

At 08:23 AM 3/18/97 -0800, you wrote:

>> Can you followup, please, on why we get a CANNOT LOAD DLL when trying to
>> upgrade beyond 2.0.88? It doesn't say WHICH .DLL it cannot load, just an
>> ERROR 48, I think.
>
>Can you run the Emerald 2.1.0 administrator? Is it just the client?

Case in point. I don't know what you're talking about here. All I know
is that when we downloaded the emer_2092.zip from the beta directory and
replaced the old contents with the new, when running the new version, the
DLL error came up. I've never heard of v2.1 of anything -- I thought
everything was 2.0.xx where xx was around 80-100 or so.

>It could be the comdlg32.dll/comctl32.dll files. Do you have those?

I will have to check. It isn't *my* desktop that its running on.

>Around 2.0.90 a file dialog was added. Most people have that
>control. I'll make a new 2.0.2 full archive and add it.

Great -- thanks. For future reference, what is the proper version
numbering terminology that you'll be using henceforth?