Re: Reports not working

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 10:10:23 -0800

JDyer wrote:
> Hi,
> I may be missing something but How do I get any report working!!
> Just install 2.1.0 and it works fine.
> It only lists one report call Deferred Revenue then comes back with message unknown report.
> How do I add other reports(from your ftp site) do I need CR installed

Use the admin to add the reports. They will show up on the Custom side
of the
reports tab.

> I have entered the UNC for Emerald in the Admin and put any reports I could find in there.

You still have to add them individually using the Config Database,

> On another subject we would like to bill customers by the min. Is this feature to be added in a later release.

Maybe. Thats the first request we have had for it. We are adding per
minute billing on a
PER PORT basis, though mainly designed for 1-800 access billback.