Re: Microsoft IEAK Signup Sever script sample

Vincent McCutcheon ( vincentm@spideyweb.net )
Tue, 11 Mar 97 15:20:36 PST

To Josh,

This is what I got and tried to submit my name and address at the beginning
of Your sign-up:

Error in c:\httpd\wincgi-bin\iissample.exe

An internal Visual Basic error has occurred in
c:\httpd\wincgi-bin\iissample.exe.

Couldn't perform operation; data too long for field. (error #3163)

Please note what you were doing when this problem occurred, so we can
identify and correct it. Write down the Web page
you were using, any data you may have entered into a form or search box,
and anything else that may help us duplicate the
problem. Then contact the administrator of this service:

All I did was submit the information it requested, I was using Netscape 3.0
on a Win NT 3.51 machine. The information I submitted as requested is as
follows:

Vincent L. (in the first name field) McCutcheon (in last name field)
SpideyWeb, Inc. (in Company field)
28 Centre (in Address field)
(2nd Address field blank)
Park Forest (in the City field)
IL (in State field)
60466 (in the Zip Code field)

I tried several time to submit the requested information, still received
the aforementioned error.

Your program looks really slick and professional tho...};-)

Vincent L. McCutcheon
SysAdmin
SpideyWeb, Inc.
"We Connect You"