Re: Microsoft IEAK Signup Sever script sample

Ryan Smith ( (no email) )
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 23:04:15 -0500

----------
> From: Josh Perry <joshp@netcnct.net>
> To: emerald@emerald.iea.com
> Subject: Microsoft IEAK Signup Sever script sample
> Date: Monday, March 10, 1997 9:52 PM
>
> I've compiled a sample of my IEAK script if you'd like to see how it
> operates goto:
> http://www.netcnct.net/wincgi-bin/iissample.exe
> this was written in VB and run on Netscape Server over WinNT 3.51

Josh,

Couple of questions..

First, what version of VB was this written in? 4?

Second, are you using anything SPECIFIC to netscape server? Many of us are
using IIS 3.0 or another web server, and it would be nice if things we're
Netscape Specific..

Third, and last, have you tried running this under WinNT 4.0?

That's it.. The app looks pretty slick.. I ran through about halfway..
Didn't want to add any users on your end.. <G>

Ryan Smith
ryans@logic-net.com
http://www.logic-net.com